72: “Many layers of SwiftUI” with special guest Tobias Due Munk
Tobias Due Munk joins John to talk about using SwiftUI to build prototypes, how third party developers can extend SwiftUI’s built-in APIs in various ways, and to discuss the challenges of writing highly dynamic systems in Swift.
- Clubhouse: A lightweight, yet powerful project management tool that’s fantastic for remote collaboration. Built specifically for software teams. Sign up for free at clubhouse.io/sundell.
- Bitrise: Fast, stable and highly customizable continuous integration. Automatically build, test and distribute your app on every single commit that you make. Get started for free at bitrise.io/swift, and also check out their new podcast “Mobile DevOps is a Thing!”.
- Tobias on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Into the Deep
- Prototyping Custom UI in SwiftUI
- A guide to the SwiftUI layout system
- Gui Rambo’s “You can use SwiftUI today” article
- Unwrapping optional SwiftUI views
- Episode with Josh Shaffer from Apple
- SwiftUI View Modifiers
- Storybook for React
- Tobias’s website
- The source code for “Into the Deep”
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk