Each month, over 150,000 developers from around the world visit Swift by Sundell to read in-depth articles, to listen to the award-winning podcast, and to discover new programming tips, tricks and techniques.
Becoming a Swift by Sundell sponsor lets your company connect with this highly engaged audience in a direct, cost-effective and elegant manner — through native advertisements that perfectly match this site’s content.
Here’s some quick information about the Swift by Sundell sponsorship program:
- Ads can be placed on the Swift by Sundell website, on the podcast and in the newsletter.
- All ads are sold, written and designed by me personally. There are no agencies or middlemen involved, and you always get personal service and prompt replies to questions.
- Swift by Sundell has over 150,000 unique monthly visitors, and is highly regarded as one of the top websites within the Apple developer community.
- By advertising on Swift by Sundell, you’ll reach developers from all over the world, with the major markets being the US and Europe.
- Prices start at $500 for a weekly website sponsorship, and packages and discounts are also available for all companies — both large and small.
- Send me a quick email, and I’ll respond within 24 hours with the latest availability and package options.
Advertising on Swift by Sundell could lead to a major boost in brand awareness for your company or product, it could help drive sales or let you find new candidates for a job offer — all while building goodwill in the Apple developer community, as you’ll directly help fund this site in order to keep it free for all readers and listeners.Contact me to start booking your sponsorship
Swift by Sundell consists of three highly active channels: This website, on which new articles are published every week, a bi-weekly podcast featuring special guests, and a monthly newsletter.
Here’s more detailed information about the Swift by Sundell audience:
- This site has more than 150,000 unique monthly visitors.
- There are over 300,000 page views each month.
- The podcast gets over 30,000 unique downloads per month.
- 7000 people are subscribed to the monthly newsletter.
- The two major markets are the US and Europe.
- Most readers and listeners are either professional developers, or learning software development.
Available formats and pricing
The following sponsorship formats are currently available. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you’d like me to create a package that’s specifically tailored to your company and product.
- Your ad will be shown in all 250+ articles on this website during one week.
- A compact version of your ad will also be shown on the start page.
- I’ll gladly help you write the copy for your ad, and give you advice on what to promote.
- All sponsorships are exclusive, your ad will be the only one displayed during that week.
- Your company or product will get a dedicated segment on one episode of the podcast.
- All ads are read by me personally, and are naturally integrated into the rest of the show.
- You’ll get a test recording of your ad before it airs.
- A written paragraph in the episode notes, which can include links, is also included.
Newsletter sponsorships are included in packages containing three or more sponsorships. Packages are available starting from $1200 for one week of website sponsorship and one podcast episode.
Discounts are also offered depending on the volume of sponsorships, and special discounts are also available for startups and indie developers who wish to advertise their apps.
You’re in good company
Many companies, both big and small, have had great success advertising on Swift by Sundell. From makers of developer tools like Bitrise, Instabug, Reveal and Zeplin, to apps like Duolingo and Working Copy, and publishers like Ray Wenderlich and Manning — the ever-growing list of Swift by Sundell sponsors is very diverse.
Here’s Hendrik Haandrikman, VP of Growth at Bitrise, who have been significantly growing their user base by advertising on Swift by Sundell:
“Working together with John on the Swift by Sundell podcast, his own website and on guest articles is honestly one of the easiest wins we've ever scored. He understands the audience, because he is the audience. I can kind of just let him do his thing and it works. Every time.”
Graeme Welton, director of Flow Software, was incredibly pleased to see their weekly website traffic double just by placing a single ad on Swift by Sundell:
“By sponsoring Swift by Sundell, we managed to almost double our website’s weekly traffic as a direct result. Because of our niche market, that’s a big increase for us, and we’re trilled to have had our brand viewed by so many developers!”
Here are a few more examples of companies that have recently sponsored Swift by Sundell:
- Apply Pixels
- Flow Software
- Ray Wenderlich
Become a sponsor today
Want more information about advertising on Swift by Sundell, or are you ready to book your first sponsorship?Contact me to start booking your sponsorship
You’ll get a personal response within 24 hours.