Each month, over 400,000 developers from around the world visit Swift by Sundell to read in-depth articles, to listen to the award-winning podcast, and to discover new programming tips, tricks and techniques. It’s one of the most popular websites within the Apple developer community, and is available to all readers and listeners completely for free.
If you’re interested in advertising a product or service to one of the world’s largest audiences of Apple-focused developers, then simply email [email protected] — and you’ll get a personal response within 24 hours with the latest pricing details, availability, and more.
A Swift by Sundell sponsorship puts your marketing budget to good use — by both letting you reach a large and highly engaged audience of software developers for Apple’s platforms, and by funding one of the Swift community’s most valued and beloved websites. Here are five reasons why your company should consider becoming a Swift by Sundell sponsor:
- Reach a large, focused audience. Swift by Sundell gets over 400,000 unique monthly visitors and serves around 1 million page views per month. And, since the site is entirely focused on Swift, you’ll be able to directly reach developers working on Apple’s platforms.
- The most popular Swift podcast on the planet. The Swift by Sundell podcast has been voted the best podcast about Swift two years in a row. The show also has a solid 5-star rating on Apple Podcasts, and frequently features interviews with Apple executives and other highly prolific guests.
- Elegant, personal ads. The ads on Swift by Sundell are elegant, effective, and are designed to perfectly fit in with the site’s content. In other words, they’re a perfect match for any high-quality brand or product. The podcast ads are also read personally by the show’s host.
- Support a beloved community resource. Swift developers around the world rely on Swift by Sundell to learn new skills, and to do their work. By becoming a sponsor, you’ll help keep this site alive and updated, which will earn you a ton of goodwill within the Apple developer community.
- Simple and exclusive. When you advertise on Swift by Sundell, you’ll be the only sponsor for that week. Forget having to compete with numerous other ads on the same page — your ad will be shown exclusively within every single article on this site (and there’s a lot of them!). Plus, you’ll be working directly with this site’s author to craft your ad’s copy, all without having to deal with any ad agencies or middlemen.
The sponsorship pricing model is simple, and was designed to enable both large and small companies to place ads on both the website and the podcast.
- One week of website advertising costs $750 (or 650 €).
- Sponsoring one episode of the podcast costs $1000 (or 900 €).
- Packages combining both the website and the podcast are available starting from $1500 (or 1300 €).
- All sponsorships include copywriting and the design of your ad. No additional costs are ever added.
Want to learn more? Send a quick email to [email protected] and you’ll get a personal reply within 24 hours, including the latest availability.
Many companies, both large and small, have had great success advertising on Swift by Sundell. From makers of developer tools like Bitrise, Instabug, Reveal and Zeplin, to apps like Duolingo and Working Copy, and publishers like Ray Wenderlich and Manning — the ever-growing list of Swift by Sundell sponsors is very diverse.
Here’s a quote from Hendrik Haandrikman, VP of Growth at Bitrise, who have been significantly growing their user base by advertising on Swift by Sundell:
“Working together with John on the Swift by Sundell podcast, his own website and on guest articles is honestly one of the easiest wins we’ve ever scored. He understands the audience, because he is the audience. I can kind of just let him do his thing and it works. Every time.”
Graeme Welton, director of Flow Software, was incredibly pleased to see their weekly website traffic double just by placing a single ad on Swift by Sundell:
“By sponsoring Swift by Sundell, we managed to almost double our website’s weekly traffic as a direct result. Because of our niche market, that’s a big increase for us, and we’re trilled to have had our brand viewed by so many developers!”
Here are a few more examples of companies that have recently sponsored Swift by Sundell:
- Apply Pixels
- Flow Software
- Loca Studio
- Magic Lasso
- Pragma Conf.
- Secure ShellFish
- Sim Genie
- Working Copy
Simply send a quick email to [email protected], and you’ll get a personal reply within 24 hours with much more information about how your company can become a Swift by Sundell sponsor and reach hundreds of thousands of developers.
Thanks for reading, and I’m hoping to hear from you!
- John Sundell, creator of Swift by Sundell