39: “Sundell by Unwrapped” a Holiday Special featuring JP Simard and Jesse Squires
JP Simard and Jesse Squires, the hosts of Swift Unwrapped, join John for this year's Holiday Special. Topics include ways that Swift has evolved during the year, what's coming up in Swift 5, maintaining open source projects, and continuing the tradition of sending wishes to Xcode Santa.
This is the last episode of season two of this show, which will be back for its third season at the end of January 2019.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! 🎉
This episode of Swift by Sundell was made possible thanks to Bitrise. Easily set up continuous integration and continuously deliver new builds of your app to your team using their fast and friendly platform. Get started for free at go.bitrise.io/swift.
- JP on Twitter
- Jesse on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Swift Unwrapped
- Swift Weekly Brief
- Ole's "What's new in Swift 4?" playground
- Paul's "What's new in Swift 5?" playground
- The Lost Art of System Design
- Swift Unwrapped episode 67: Raw Strings
- Swift Unwrapped episode 69: Result
- Jesse’s website
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk