24: “The definition of debugging” with special guest Carola Nitz
Carola Nitz joins John to talk about LLDB and debugging, her work on the open source VLC app, how she got her previous job at Apple, and much more.
Special thanks to Instabug for sponsoring this episode! Instabug makes it super easy to get good feedback and crash reports from your testers and users. Sign up for free here and use offer code SUNDELL to save 25% off any paid plan.
The ADDC conference is giving away 3 free tickets to Swift by Sundell listeners! Share a link to your favorite episode of the show on Twitter and add the hashtag #sundelladdc to enter the competition. Winners will be picked randomly on the 1st of June.
- Caro on Twitter
- John on Twitter
- Caro's debugging talk at UIKonf
- The VLC iOS app on GitHub
- Cracking the Coding Interview
- Advanced Debugging book
- Visual Debugging with Xcode, WWDC 2016
- Picking the right way of failing in Swift
- Launch arguments in Swift
- Caro on GitHub
- Intro and outro music by Dariusz Dziuk